Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Emily. I have a passion for cooking vegan food and this is where I share it. Enjoy!
Mar 7 '13
fudgey banana blueberry brownie batter scramble with vanilla almond sauce
- Take 1 large banana and mash it, 1/2c oats, 3 tbs chocolate chips, cinamon, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 stevia packets, 1/2c blueberries, vanilla extract, and 1/4c almond/soy milk and mix together
- Put 1 tsp oil in a pan and cook for 4 minutes as if it were a pancake
- Then try to flip it over and let it fall apart!
- Now let it cook for 3-4 more minutes and every minute, move it around the pan so it scrambles
- Cook a minute or two extra if you need to, or until it’s a little brown and the chocolate melts. Then it’s done!
- For the sauce, mix 1 Tbs almond butter with 2 Tbs almond milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle on top